This widget extends form controls by adding text on either side of textual input's.
This would be useful when working with constant values that always apply on a field, for example the '€' symbol when working with currencies.
To use the widget, place it in a Entity context (like a dataview) and configure the widget's properties.
- Add text before, after, or on both sides of any text-based input
- (Optional) show the label of an input field
- (Optional) set field as required
- Format numbers with configurable groups and digits
- onChange, onEnter and onLeave events
- Visibility and editable parameter
- Buttons, checkboxes, radiobuttons and dropdowns (as add-on) are not yet implemented
For any request or bug please create an issue at GitHub.
Widgets0 stars, based on 0 votes