Widgets5 stars, based on 11 votes
5/5starsJust used this for the first time - works just as advertised. Quickly solved a problem for me! Thanks Eric!
5/5starsGreat for adding dynamic styling to attributes in a datagrid.
5/5starsGreat widget for make a distinction of an object you display in a datagrid through color.
Bob van Heijster
5/5starsIdeal to color a cell (values).
quang nhat tran
5/5starsThis looks awesome, but I have a few questions on how to actually use it.
1. Where do I place the widget? Above or below the the data grid?
2. Does this widget need to go into a data view?
3. For the 'Grid Entity' if there are multiple associations shown in the grid, do I just set the main entity even though I may be referencing an association?
4. For the column value where I'm searching, do I need to take into account any other attribute values whend workign with associations, or just the last value like shown in the example?
5. Is there any way to debug if it's working/not working?
𝔗𝔦𝔪 𝔳𝔞𝔫 𝔖𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔢𝔫
5/5starsConditional formatting made possible and easy! Please add a demo-site like progresscircle.mxapps.io