With Mendix Charts you can quickly create beautiful charts. The following charts are included by default:
• Line chart: straight or curved lines, with or without markers
• Column chart: vertical bars, grouped or stacked
• Pie chart: a pie or a doughnut chart
• Time series: show time series data
• Heat map: show color data values in a 2D matrix
• Bubble chart: add a size dimension to your chart
The widgets contain several settings in the Desktop Modeler to customize the look and feel and also offer support for on click events and custom tooltips.
There are three modes how you can use these charts (see the advanced tab):
• Basic: quickly setup a chart with the various widget options
• Advanced: specify additional JSON configuration
• Developer: this will add a “Toggle Editor” button at runtime to the chart which toggles an editor to play with different settings
Widgets5 stars, based on 34 votes
4/5starsNice widget, many options!
5/5starsGood widget to use to display fancy graphs! I used this in a Dashboard which display Utility Consumption at SAP.
Koen van Wijk
5/5starsVery nice to get value out of your data!
5/5starsSo much configuration options !
Laurens-Jan van Borssum Waalkes
5/5starsUsed this widget in my latest project. Very nice widget with a lot of customization options. Even in IE it works (more or less) :).
5/5starsGreat charts, easy to use
5/5starsMust have a widget for apps. simple to configure and easy to use.
5/5starsVery good widget. Charts are always useful
4/5starsVery useful widget. Just Improving the performance would be an objective.
quang nhat tran
5/5starsgreat widget, hope to see more widget in mendix appstore