With Mendix Charts you can quickly create beautiful charts. The following charts are included by default:
• Line chart: straight or curved lines, with or without markers
• Column chart: vertical bars, grouped or stacked
• Pie chart: a pie or a doughnut chart
• Time series: show time series data
• Heat map: show color data values in a 2D matrix
• Bubble chart: add a size dimension to your chart
The widgets contain several settings in the Desktop Modeler to customize the look and feel and also offer support for on click events and custom tooltips.
There are three modes how you can use these charts (see the advanced tab):
• Basic: quickly setup a chart with the various widget options
• Advanced: specify additional JSON configuration
• Developer: this will add a “Toggle Editor” button at runtime to the chart which toggles an editor to play with different settings
Widgets5 stars, based on 24 votes
5/5starsGreat one! Helpful!
5/5starsGreat widget, there are many option how to show chart.
Viet Sing Land Ngo
5/5starsNice widget, which gives a lot of options to show data!
Thomas de Lyon
5/5starsGreat widget for making data visual!
4/5starsMajor upgrade to previous ways of charting in Mendix. Could only do with a bit more options so you don't need to grab AnyChart so soon.
5/5starsReally nice change in comparison to previous ways of charts. Charts render nice and lots of option to get the data!
5/5starsMust have when creating dashboards with data!