List view controls offers a set of widgets that allow you to build beautiful lists and grids. You can do this by modeling a list view and adding these widgets:
• Text box search: Search box that can be used to search in multiple attributes or filter on a single attribute.
• Drop-down filter: Drop-down list with options which can be used to filter the data on various options.
• Checkbox filter: Checkbox which can be used to filter the data when checked on unchecked.
• Drop-down sort: Drop-down list with options to sort
• Pagination: Various pagination options.
The above widgets can be combined to create multiple interactions.
Note that these widgets require a list view with database as data source. It is recommend to disable search and sorting in combination with this widget
Widgets5 stars, based on 13 votes
5/5starsVery powerful to build beautiful overviews!
Pim van der Noll
5/5starsCool new listview functions :)
Christopher James Hodges
5/5starsChristmas has come early :)
Willem van Zantvoort
5/5starsAwesome addition to the platform!
5/5starsAwesome! I'll use this right away :-)
5/5starsNice! Must have for the next project.
Laurens-Jan van Borssum Waalkes
5/5starsAwesome widget, thanks!
5/5starsGreat widgets! Really valuable addition to the toolbox!
5/5starsAwesome widget! Very usefull
Erik Klein Geltink
5/5starsHappy customer because of this widget, much added value! Thanks.
Niels van de Sande
4/5starsgreat widget! It messes with the built in sort order a bit, but other than that it's great
5/5starsAs the list view becomes more a less the most used widget for showing a list, I'm happy to use this extension.
5/5starsNice controls for the list view widget adds improved UX! Awesome