List view controls offers a set of widgets that allow you to build beautiful lists and grids. You can do this by modeling a list view and adding these widgets:
• Text box search: Search box that can be used to search in multiple attributes or filter on a single attribute.
• Drop-down filter: Drop-down list with options which can be used to filter the data on various options.
• Checkbox filter: Checkbox which can be used to filter the data when checked on unchecked.
• Drop-down sort: Drop-down list with options to sort
• Pagination: Various pagination options.
• Header sort: Grid like header, enabling user to sort a list view.
The above widgets can be combined to create multiple interactions.
Note that these widgets require a list view with database as data source. It is recommend to disable search and sorting in combination with this widget
Widgets5 stars, based on 40 votes
Martin de Heer
5/5starsVery cool widget!
5/5starsVery great widget! I hope it will have more options!
5/5starsReally a good widget with functions missing in the standard. Plus, it is offline capable.
Sjors Schultz (Ordina)
3/5starsThe text-box-search widget is missing the associated attributes which are available in the native searchbar. When returning to the listview(page) from a search result page the text-box-search is cleared, which is not the case in the native searchbar. Very annoying because the user has to start over. This is also the case with the drop-down filter. Only good thing about it now is that you can place it 'anywhere' you want... Please fix the unwanted clearing of filters when returning to the listview from a search result.
4/5starsNice addon. Very useful!
5/5starsGreat addition to list views to improve the UX of your app instead of using template grids
5/5starsGreat set of features to use! This is very nice not to start from Scratch. I used the Pagination widget control and apart from how it looked against my customers UI rest was crazy good :) thanks.