List view controls offers a set of widgets that allow you to build beautiful lists and grids. You can do this by modeling a list view and adding these widgets:
• Text box search: Search box that can be used to search in multiple attributes or filter on a single attribute.
• Drop-down filter: Drop-down list with options which can be used to filter the data on various options.
• Checkbox filter: Checkbox which can be used to filter the data when checked on unchecked.
• Drop-down sort: Drop-down list with options to sort
• Pagination: Various pagination options.
• Header sort: Grid like header, enabling user to sort a list view.
The above widgets can be combined to create multiple interactions.
Note that these widgets require a list view with database as data source. It is recommend to disable search and sorting in combination with this widget
Widgets5 stars, based on 53 votes
5/5starsSuper useful for pretty much every project.
5/5starsGreat extension to ListView. Thanks!
🚴René van Hofwegen🎓
4/5starsGreat extensions, Must have for many projects
5/5starsGreat widget :)
4/5starsThe drop down filter does not apply the default filter if the listview native search has been reset (searched & cleared)
4/5starsuseful widget for any project
5/5starsMakes ListViews a whole lot more useful. It would be nice though if all the different components/widgets would be named "List view controls: ...", would make them easier to find in the Modeler.
quang nhat tran
5/5starsgreat widget, hope to see more widget in mendix appstore
5/5starsLike this one a lot: Just some remarks:
- Adding an ID to the specific controls would be easier (mentioned by Jelle)
- Adding option for a button to filter all on a specific attribute of xpath expression. Kinda checkbox like. Some users just like buttons and hate dropdowns.
Umar Shabbir Chaudhary
5/5starsUseful features to extend a list view. Used to add custom pagination and it worked well.