List view controls offers a set of widgets that allow you to build beautiful lists and grids. You can do this by modeling a list view and adding these widgets:
• Text box search: Search box that can be used to search in multiple attributes or filter on a single attribute.
• Drop-down filter: Drop-down list with options which can be used to filter the data on various options.
• Checkbox filter: Checkbox which can be used to filter the data when checked on unchecked.
• Drop-down sort: Drop-down list with options to sort
• Pagination: Various pagination options.
• Header sort: Grid like header, enabling user to sort a list view.
The above widgets can be combined to create multiple interactions.
Note that these widgets require a list view with database as data source. It is recommend to disable search and sorting in combination with this widget
Widgets5 stars, based on 31 votes
4/5starsA range filter would be a nice addition
4/5starsOne of the coolest widgets out there, but rating it 4 stars out of 5 because I believe the setup of the paging buttons is confusing, and also only works on non-editable lists.